Verse of the Day

Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Morning Motivations

This week, we are trying to get things back on track. With me sick and the boys gone, things are way off track. This week, I want to try to fix budget friendly, healthy meals. Thanks to http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/40dollarmenu.htm I was able to get what I needed for this week's meals very cheaply. I also have some meat in the freezer, so that will help.

This morning, I made SIX small loaves of Old-Fashioned Low-Yeast Bread and a double batch of Pinto Beans. For breakfast, we had Pancakes, Orange Juice, and Instant Dry Milk. The boys said the milk was good, but not like store-bought.
I also have gotten the boys schoolwork going. That's slow going, but we'll get there. The housework is also slow going. I used up a lot of my meager energy cooking, so the cleaning is not happening like I want it to.

My goals for this week:
  1. Get my kitchen back in order
  2. Clean the Bathroom - top to bottom
  3. Vacuum the entire house
  4. Mop
  5. Keep the laundry caught up
  6. Keep the Boys' Schoolwork caught up

I have a lot to do in the next 4 1/2 weeks, to get ready for my surgery. That's not very long!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Have a Blessed Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive