Verse of the Day

Monday, November 9, 2009

Motivations

I'm taking Anthony to his appt., today. He's having his follow-up Scope done. Hopefully, his stomach will look better than it did in September. Half his stomach was covered in ulcers, then. He's been on a very strick diet, since then. I'm not 100% sure that he's been behaving himself, these last few weeks, though. I guess we'll see if he's better, or not. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

 

 
This Week's Goals

 
  1. Make bread
  2. Make a list of what I'll need the month of Dec, at Mom's
  3. Decide what to buy six people for Christmas
  4. Keep the house clean
  5. Try not to stress over my upcoming surgery
  6. Keep up with the laundry
  7. Organize my time better
  8. Keep up with the schoolwork while trying to stick to my goals

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive