Verse of the Day

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

I've decided to start posting recipes on here every Tuesday. So be sure to join me and get some tasty dishes. Here's today's (sorry, but I don't have a picture of this dish):

ARKANSAS SHRIMP
It's very important to follow this recipe exactly as it says, or it WILL NOT turn out right.

START WITH
6 single chicken breasts, cut into small strips

ADD to Chicken
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
STIR it well

ADD
3 Tbsp oil
3 Tbsp cornstarch
STIR it well

ADD
2 egg white
1 Tbsp paprika
STIR it well

Let it set in the refrigerator for 30 min - an hour. I usually mix it up in the morning and let it set all day. It has a better flavor if it sets til supper.

TO COOK
Put a small amount (about 1 Tbsp) of margarine in a NON-STICK Skillet. Stir-Fry the chicken for 8-10 minutes. SERVE immediately.

This makes enough for my family of 6 with a little leftover.

I usually serve this with MAC 'N' CHEESE, SWEET CORN, GREEN BEANS, and a slice of BUTTERED BREAD.
My boys LOVE this meal.

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive