Verse of the Day

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

A new, weekly post that I am gonna do, is all about things to be thankful for. And, in all honesty, it has nothing to do with Thanksgiving. I've been considering doing weekly posts, for each day of the week, and this is one I thought might benefit everyone, not just me. And that's the purpose of this blog. To let my light shine for others. So, welcome to THANKFUL THURSDAY.

Today, I am thankful for my little family. My husband is a good man. We may not always agree on everything, but he does try to make us happy. The boys are great kids. They may get on my nerves at times, but most of the time, they keep me laughing. They are sweet, considerate boys. I'm extra thankful for them these days. Knowing that I won't have any girls, makes me grateful that I was able to have four children. Having to have this hysterectomy in 4 weeks, has made me more aware of those who can't have any children, or just one. And I had four! How blessed I am! So, today, I am thankful for my family!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :) I'm thankful my hubby has a job. Some of my relatives and friends have lost their jobs and can't find new ones.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive