Verse of the Day

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

So, today, I want to show my appreciation to my friends. Throughout the years, I have had a problem that I just couldn't seem to take care of. I struggled with it daily. Many people tried to help, and noone seemed to understand. I believe that has all changed!
Some friends, whom I would have to say that I've grown very close to over the last few months, have really began to help. I still have a LONG way to go, before this problem is totally fixed, and I'm still not convinced that anyone REALLY undestands the full extent, but these friends are doing the best they can. Along with my husband's support and understanding, and these precious friends, I think I'm gonna make it! lol
I pray that they will continue to have patience with me, and continue to love me enough to help me through it all. I love each and everyone of them so much, and I thank God that they are there for me. I've known them all for a long time, and I thank each one for the time they've given me these last few months.
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing true friends are! I'm so glad you have them!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive