Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Isaiah 7-11

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Isaiah 7-11

So sorry about the delay on the daily scriptures. So much sickness around here. Landon is finally on the mend, I think. Lane has a croupy cough, so the doctor put him on a steroid and cough meds to go with his inhaler. Landon's bottom is much better, now. I am still coughing a lot, and I finished my antibiotic the other day. I'm so wore out. Between Landon and myself, we take turns coughing all night.

Saturday's chapters were Isaiah 7-11. I still don't have anthing to say about this book. I just don't understand a lot of it. I know it's prophecies about Jesus, but it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Sunday's chapters were Psalms 6-8. That post will be up in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive