Verse of the Day

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook~5

For more Daybooks ~Go Here




FOR TODAY... February 23, 2010


Outside my window... The Sun is Shining!

I am thankful for... God's Word

I am wearing... Blue jean Skirt, Maroon Shirt, Black Boots

I am remembering... My Friend Jared. He died when he was 16. I still miss him. He was a great friend. I was almost 18, at the time. He was my best friend's cousin. There were 5 of us that always hung out together. My brother and I, my best friend, and her two cousins. Jared could always make us laugh.

I am going... to Pizza Hut for the Boys' Book-it Pizzas.

I am currently reading... The Hawk and the Jewel  by: Lori Wick

From the learning rooms... The boys were gone all of last week, so we're starting fresh this week. I ordered all there new work last week. I can't wait until it all starts showing up.

I am hoping... for a calm week.

Noticing that... the boys always come home, after being at Grandma and Pappaw's for a while, cranky and disobedient. It always takes a few days to get them back on track.

Pondering these words... "The Lord is my shephard; I shall not want." ~ Psalm 23:1

I am hearing... The boys are playing and being rowdy.

Around the house... much to be done. I finally got everything moved from one computer to the other. I then had to clean the desk off completely, and rearrange everything. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to ut things, so it will be convienient.

One of my favorite things... Chocolate

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get the boys' schoolwork going smoothly, I want to clean out my closet, I also have several Scripture Posts that I need to get caught up on.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Daddy got a new phone case, and the boys already had my old cell phone. Landon wanted the case on his pants (just like Daddy). He walked around the house all day with that thing on. He'd pick up the phone and call people and talk. He'd then put it back in the case and pat it and say, "Daddy! Phone!" I think he was telling me that he had a phone just like Daddy! LOL



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive