Verse of the Day

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 6

For More Daybooks: Go Here

FOR TODAY... March 2, 2010 


 I am thinking... that life will not be the same without Uncle Frank in it. Anthony's Uncle Frank passed away last week. We are all going to miss him so much.

I am thankful for... My relatively healthy family.

I am wearing... A new Multi-Blue Colored Broomstick Skirt, White Sweater, and my comfy House Shoes

I am remembering... Uncle Frank. He was a great man.

Praying for... My friend, Brenda's, little boy. He has an absess on his brain. He will be in the hospital for a few weeks. Anthony's Mammaw. She has cancer in her lungs. They don't know what kind or how bad it is, but she can't do radiation or surgery. David and Kalina, and Lance and Leslie. Both couples are waiting for the day they can go to Taiwan and get their precious "Forever Babies". And for Jason and Kate, Kevin and Morgan, and many others. They are waiting for that call that says they have a "Forever Child" that is waiting for them to come get. And for Uncle Frank's Family. May they be comforted in this time of loss and sadness.
I am going... to have to get some major grocery shopping done. I need to make a trip to Sam's, soon and very soon!

I am currently reading... (still) "The Hawk and the Jewel" by: Lori Wick, and also "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God" by: Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald.

From the learning rooms... We're starting back today, after a very long unplanned hiatus. Is that spelled correctly? :) We have gotten all the new work in the mail, now. The boys cannot wait to start it. Blake will be starting his Kindergarten work, today.

I am hoping... to get all caught up on my Scripture Blog Posts, this week. I'm shamefully behind.

On my mind... How much we all miss Uncle Frank. I hadn't seen him since June. Anthony got to see him last weekend, just a couple of days before he passed away. He had been feeling fairly well that day. Uncle Frank had had health issues for many , many years. We just were so shocked to get the call, though. We were suppose to get to see him this past weekend, but he died before we could go. It was very sudden.

I am hearing... Pencils scribbling away on paper, as the boys are doing their work. The washer and dryer are going. Landon is playing and trying to get everyone's attention.

From the kitchen... I'm going to try to do my first Freezer Meal session, this week. We'll see how that goes. I'll post pics of my endevors, whether they are successful or not.

One of my favorite things... Warm, Sping Days. I can't wait for one.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Schoolwork is needing to be kicked into High Gear. My Freezer Meals need to be cooked. The house needs a good cleaning. I need to come up with some NON TV things to keep the 21 month old busy. Any suggestions?

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Uncle Frank (November 23, 1959 - February 24, 2010)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive