Verse of the Day

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 16


For more Daybooks ~ Go HERE


FOR TODAY... May 18, 2010

Outside my window... The clouds are beautiful!
I am thinking... how wonderful it is that David and Kalina are finally in Taiwan, getting their sweet baby girl, Leia!

I am thankful for... Big Boys who can do chores! LOL

I am going... to take Landon for his six week checkup (for the tubes in his ears) on Thursday.

I am currently reading... Ha! I'm still not done with several of the books I've been reading these past few months.

From the learning rooms... Lane and Jacob are studying King Authur, Slaves, the Sun, and Multiplication. Blake is learning Math Basics and Letter Sounds.

I am hoping... that Jason and Kate and Lance and Leslie, along with the rest of the families waiting, will recieve the news they are all waiting for. That their babies are ready for them to come get them!

Praying for... the safe return of David, Kalina, and Leia; that Owen will soon be traveling to the U.S.; and for Katherin, Alicia, and Wilder.

Pondering these words... Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.-Aristotle
I am hearing... Lane vacuum their room, K-Love on the Radio, and the other boys playing.

Around the house... we are getting things straightened up and back in order around here.

One of my favorite things... Watching Adoptive Parents and Babies be United!

A few plans for the rest of the week: We are having company Friday Evening, so we are trying to get our little house ready for lots of kids and adults! Lord Willing, it won't rain and the ground won't be yucky, so the kids can play outside.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Landon wearing Big Brother's Iron Man Mask! He was getting so tickled.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive