Verse of the Day

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 16

For more Daybooks ~ Go HERE

FOR TODAY... June 1, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is shining and it's in the 90s.

I am thinking... of how wonderful it was to see Leia in Kalina's arms on Sunday! So glad they made it home from Taiwan, safe and sound!

I am thankful for... fresh green beans!

I am wearing... brown jeans and red t-shirt that says, "She Who Laughs....Lasts".

I am going... to the bank this afternoon.

I am currently reading... The Strong Willed Child by Dr. James Dobson

From the learning rooms... I've decided to start the boys on the Presidents. They will be learning about them in order. Each one will take as long as it is needed for us to get through their lives.

I am creating... a chore chart for the boys.

I am hoping... for the boys to get their closet completely cleaned out this week.

On my mind... all the things I need to do before our Camping Trip that's coming up.

I am hearing... the boys empty out their closet, Landon playing with toys, and the hum of my laptop.

From the kitchen... I'm getting my cabinets cleaned out and rearranged.

Around the house... there are many things to be done in the next three weeks.

One of my favorite things... Cinnamon Toast done Right!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'd love to go to the Clarksville Meeting this weekend, but I'm not sure if we'll manage it.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
When we were in Oklahoma in April, we went to a park in Tulsa. They have beatiful flowers everywhere. Many people go there to take pictures. We took alot of pictures of all the boys. This is a shot of some of the Azeleas that were blooming. Aren't the gorgeous?




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. 1- handed mama here! ;)
    What a lovely picture of the azaleas!
    Fresh green beans sound delicious! Mail me some! Hehe... ;)
    Hope you have a fabulous camping trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive