Verse of the Day

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 18

For More Daybooks ~ Go HERE

FOR TODAY... June 16, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is shining, and it's hot, hot, hot!

I am thinking... of all the things I need to do to get ready for our camping trip.

I am thankful for... dear friends and family!

I am wearing... pink and green pants and my green Habitat Shirt.

I am remembering... some of the fun times we had as kids!

I am going... to be 32 on Friday! When did I get so OLD!!

I am currently reading... 1776 by David McCullough

From the learning rooms... We are taking a break until after our camping trip, then we'll get right back in there!

I am creating... nothing much, other than a huge mess, trying to gather things for our trip.

I am hoping... Anthony's Soon - to- be Aunt has a safe journey this week. She spent the night with us, last night, and headed to Michigan early this morning.

On my mind... My Brother, Will, turns 30 today! Hope he has a great day!

Noticing that... I'm running out of time to get ready for that camping trip.

Pondering these words... Proverb 31:30 "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."


I am hearing... the boys play, the dryer humming, Landon giving me kisses, and the keys on my laptop clicking away.

From the kitchen... Last night for supper, we had Manicotti, Green Beans and Bacon, Buttered Bread, and Ice Cream! Yummy! Landon thought it was pizza! LOL He kept asking for more and more and more! We finally had to tell him he'd had enough! LOL You would have thought we'd told him that he could never eat again! Goofy Boy!

Around the house... Get camping food and supplies rounded up for our trip. The boys are getting highly excited.

One of my favorite things... Sweet Baby Boys Giving Me Lots of Love!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Still have packing to do, going to Mom and Dad's on Saturday for Father's Day, and more camp food shopping to do.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Landon, playing with his Little People Toys!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive