Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 22


FOR TODAY... July 20, 2010

Outside my window... HOT! They football team is out there practicing, and the high school is still under construction.

I am thinking... I was crazy to try to undergo such a major project! Hope I can do it!

I am thankful for... all the men coming to help me on Saturday!

I am wearing... brown pants, orange tank top with a dark blue shirt over that.

I am going... to send the boys to Grandma's for a few days, then to Nanny's for a while. Gotta get this house redone while they are not here. Don't need them getting sicker.

From the learning rooms... Yeah! That's been put on hold for a while.

I am creating... room to redo my house!

I am hoping... things start going a little faster, now that I have a bit more room to work with.

On my mind... How am I going to get everything done by Saturday?

Noticing that... the carpet under the entertainment center is so pretty and fresh and almost white! That's what the rest of it used to look like! LOL

Pondering these words... Proverb 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

I am hearing... the boys cleaning their room, someone is mowing, the washer and dryer are working hard, the dishwasher is humming along, and Landon is singing away!

From the kitchen... getting meals ready to cook for the next couple off weeks.

Around the house... it is a mess! Boxes and junk and stuff everywhere. The entertainment center is gone, the table is in the garage (along with half the chairs), three of our shelves are also out there, and most of the boxes I've packed are out there. More packing boxes this week.

One of my favorite things... Little boys singing!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Pack up the house, take stuff to the storage building,  pull up the carpet and linoleum on Saturday, fill in the nail hoes in the floor and walls, etch and clean the concrete, tape everything we don't want painted, and start painting the walls on Monday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... The two main colors we're using on the walls. We're also doing some brown throughout the house.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive