Verse of the Day

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Matthew 15-19

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Matthew 15-19

Check here for my previous thoughts on these chapters.

Matthew 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
   Are we prone to forgive when others wrong us, or are we prone to hold a grudge?

19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
   If you were asked, by God, to sell all your possesions and go give to the poor, would you do it? Would I? I know some who are in the process of doing just that!

The next chapters are Ecclesiastes 1-4.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive