Verse of the Day

Monday, September 6, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 27


FOR TODAY... September 6, 2010

Outside my window... it is a dark and starry night out there.

I am thinking... that it would be wonderful to go on a picnic one day, this week.

I am thankful for... sweet hugs and kisses.

I am wearing... tan pants, pink tank top, and brown shirt.

I am remembering... family game nights as a kid. Such fun we had!

I am going... to be so busy this week!

From the learning rooms... I'm trying to find something that will hold Blake's attention long enough for him to learn to read.

I am hoping... to get a good night's sleep!

On my mind... How am I ever going to get caught up from a fun weekend?

Noticing that... Landon (the 2yo) can do anything he sets his mind to do.

Pondering these words... "I can do it all myself, Momma!" ~ Landon :( My Baby is growing up!

I am hearing... the ceiling fan. All else is quiet. The kids are asleep!

From the kitchen... Dishwashing never ends, when you have a husband and 4 little boys!

Around the house... I should be able to finally get to mop the new floors next week! YAY! Also, it's time to try potty training Landon, again!

One of my favorite things... fruit salad! Yummy, Yummy!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'm hoping to try the potty training tomorrow or Wednesday......

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Family Game Night!! Even Landon got to play! He had a blast!
 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive