Verse of the Day

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 30

To see more Daybooks ~ Check out Peggy's Blog

FOR TODAY... OCTOBER 12, 2010


Outside my window... Beautiful Clouds and cool temps!

I am thinking... of all the studies I've committed to, and how happy I am to do them!

I am thankful for... LIFE!!!!

I am wearing... Blue Jeans, Tank Top, and Brown Shirt

I am remembering... how much fun we all had, last night, at my Sister's house. I love spending time with the family!

I am going... to go turn in my ARKids recert application (and hope it's not too late), and I need to get groceries, finish the laundry from our crazy weekend, and clean house.

I am currently reading... The Longing by Beverly Lewis and Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey.

I am hoping... the doctor will figure out why my heart rate likes to stay at 100 or higher, most of the time.

On my mind... My blood work can back and everything was normal. That's great, but I still don't know what's wrong.

Pondering these words... My Brother-in-Law put this on Facebook, and I loved it. "You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

I am hearing... The boys are doing their chores, Landon is pretending to play one of the boys' DS, The dryer is going, the Washer is going, and my heart is beating! LOL

From the kitchen... I need groceries...... 

Around the house... trying to get things straightened from being gone and feeling bad.

One of my favorite things... Playing games with my family!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Planning a Park Day with April and Nicole, going grocery shopping, cleaning house, etc......

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... We went to Anthony's Uncle's Wedding this weekend. I have to say, it was the first wedding I'd ever gone to that they had a shotgun in the ceremony!







Photobucket

1 comment:

Blog Archive