Verse of the Day

Friday, December 31, 2010

Proverbs 30&31

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Proverbs 30&31

Go here for my previous comments.
Proverb 30:33
   Great verse!

Proverb 31:3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.
:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:
:5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
:7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

Could someone explain these verses to me?

Now, about Proverb 31:10-31. I know I said I'd put my thoughts on these verses, in here at the end of the year. I'm still not ready to do that. I'm hoping that I can put some major study into these verses after the first of the new year. My plan, and we all know how those can go nuts, is to take a whole month and study a verse a day. I think I can get more out of it that way. I hope to post my studying as I do it. *Fingures Crossed* lol I haven't done so well with keeping up with my daily bible posting this year. Hope I can do better next year. I have many plans for this blog.

The next chapters are Nehemiah 5-9.




Photobucket
Surely the churning of milk bringeth forth butter, and the wringing of the nose bringeth forth blood: so the forcing of wrath bringeth forth strife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive