Verse of the Day

Friday, December 31, 2010

Revelations 1-4

Saturday, December 4, 2010
Revelations 1-4

Revelation 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.  
   God has probably said this to all of us, at one time or another.

:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
   I pray that God can say these words to me.

:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.  

   These too, would be wonderful things to hear from God.

3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
   How terrible! Are we HOT in our faithfulness? Even being COLD is betterb than being LUKEWARM!!

I'm not sure how many comments you'll see with the rest of this Book. This is NOT one I fully understand.

The next chapters are Psalms 137-139.



Photobucket
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive