- The barn - animal crackers for a snack
- Library - extra book on Library Day
- Bank - could be a quarter (I'm not sure yet)
- Home - last one and will be a special surprise (when I figure one out)
The sheet of paper had directions on it, with the ideas for prizes. I am having to change them up some for financial reasons, but they will enjoy it.
Each colored block stands for a certain LightUnit:
- Red - Bible
- Green - Math
- Yellow Green - Reading
- Orange - Social Studies
- Light Blue - Language Arts
- Light Brown - Science
- Brown - Music (for Lane)
- Purple - Art (for Jacob)
For Blake, we'll use what ever color he picks for that day.