Verse of the Day

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Was Tagged!

So, an Internet friend of mine, from http://everypreciousjoy.blogspot.com/, tagged me in a fun Q&A about Love and Marriage! So, here are the answers!

What are your middle names? Lane and Diana

How long have you been together? We started dating in '96.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? I officially met hm when we were 14. But, our parents have known each other longer than that.

Who made the first move? I realized that I liked him when we were 16. But, he called me one day, out of the blue, in December of '95. We started dating on February 18, 1996.

Who asked who out? He asked me.

How old are each of you? We are both 31. He is older by exactly 2 months.

Did you go to the same school? No, I actually home schooled my last for years of school, and he went to a small town school.

Are you from the same home town? No, we are not.

Who is the smartest? We are both smart in different ways.

Who majored in what? I did not go to college, and he went to a Community College (I believe) and got his HVAC licence.

Who is the most sensitive? Oh, definitely, me!

Where do you eat out most as a couple? When we go without the kids, we go to different places. With the kids, we usually go to Cracker Barrel or someplace cheap.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We've been to West Texas, as a family. But, together, just us, we went to the Branson Area.

Who has the worst temper? Both of us about different things. I would say that his is worse, though. He might tell you different. lol

How many children do you want? Well, we have 4 boys, but we always wanted a girl, to. But, I am having a hysterectomy in December, due to medical reasons, so I guess it will be 4.

Who does the cooking? I do.

Who is more social? It depends. He sees lots of people that he knows, every where he goes. I am very shy, when it comes to face to face contact (unless I've known them for a while). On the Internet, I can talk to lots of people with no problem.

Who is the neat-freak? I think that we both used to be. But, things are never what we want them to be, anymore. We each have moments where we want things neater. Me, more often, than him. lol

Who is the most stubborn? I think it depends on the situation, but, I'd say him.

Who wakes up earlier? Him, but that's about to change.

Where was your first date? I want to say, in my home town, at Pizza Hut and a walk through Wal-Mart. That is what we did on most of our dates~~eat and walk at Wal-Mart (or, sometimes the track at the park). I know, we were boring, right? lol

Who has the bigger family? I do. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. He has 2brothers. Now, if you're asking about extended family...Definitely him. His mom has 7 siblings, and his dad had 4. My mom had 3 siblings, and my dad has 2.

Do you get flowers often? Are you kidding?!! I made the mistake, in our first year of marriage, of telling him that I wished he wouldn't spend so much on flowers. He kept buying the same arrangement, that wasn't cheap, for Valentine's and my Birthday. I told him if he was going to spend that much money, I wished he'd buy something that wouldn't die so quickly! He interpreted that to me "NEVER BUY HER FLOWERS AGAIN", an he hasn't. That was 10 years ago.

How do you spend the holidays? My family gets together for Thanksgiving, and we do Christmas with his. We tend to spend Christmas Day with just us, most years.

Who is more jealous? Neither of us, I guess.

How long did it take to get serious? Well, we dated for 11 months (I'm thinking it's very serious), when he broke up. To this day, he's never given me a reason. He says I'd get mad. About 11 months later, we both ended up at his older brother's house, and we ended up being left alone for a little while, and got to talking. We were back as a couple for church that evening. Surprised a lot of people, that day. There's much more to this story, in between. Anyway, close to 2 months later, we were engaged. And 7 months after that, we were married.

Who eats more? Well, he has always eaten more. But, this year, he found out that half of his stomach was ulcerated, so, he's had to change his eating habits.

What do you do for a living? I stick with the boys, and he works at a hospital, doing maintenance on their control systems for Heat and Air.

Who does the laundry? It's funny, but I've always done all the laundry, except his things. He's always done his laundry. Most of our married life, he's had nasty work uniforms. When they weren't done through work, he has done them. He just puts all his other stuff with them. He's not allowed to do ours, though. lol I don't like the way he does it. lol

Who’s better with the computer? Use to, neither of us had a clue. But, he's learned a lot through work, and I've earned a lot through trial and error. But, I'd have to say, he probably knows more.

Who drives when you are together? Mostly him. I don't like to drive with him in the car, and he doesn't like to let me. I drive if he's too tired or sick.

What is "your" song? I don't think we really have a song, come to think of it. Hmmm....



Now to tag some people.

Okay,I pick.... Kalina, Holly, Kate, Carrie and Sherry.

Have fun gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive