I always say this, but first thing Monday, I have got to change some things, even if I don't feel like it. I need to start getting up earlier, again. I was starting to do better with that, before I went to the Doctor a couple of weeks ago. The boys have got to start doing more work, and help me out with the housework, too. They already help, but I think they're gonna have to do more. I need to just pick a spot in the house and work on it until I'm done. Even if it takes a few hours or a few days.
Anthony is having his follow-up scope done on Friday, the 23rd, so by then I would like to have the following done, by that day.
- Get the kitchen back to normal. It's not as bad as it could be, but I'm running out of space in there again.
- I have to vacuum the Living room all the time, because of my 17 month old, but I need to get the rest of the house done really well. More than just the bare minimum. And I need to mop the floors.
- I need to keep up with the bathroom. I have it nice and sparkly right now, but I want to keep it that way.
- My room needs some more attention. I think that's what I'm gonna try to do on Monday.
- I also have to go grocery shopping, clean my Sister's house, do schoolwork with the boys, cook meals, laundry, dishes, help Lane clean out Oreo's cage, and get Anthony to the Doctor on Friday.
There's also a book sale at the Library on Friday, that I really want to go to. I would like to see if they have anything that will help with our schooling. I'm not sure if I can manage that or not.
So, it's now in writing, what I want to get done, so you all are going to have to help keep me on my toes, this week. lol