Verse of the Day

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Party!

Well, we had Blake's birthday party, this evening. As soon as I have the chance, I'll post some pics. Anthony's parents (Grandma and Pappaw) got him a new bike. He was so surprised! My parents (Nanny and Poppaw) got him some new GEO Tracks, to go with the few he already has and a short Little People Movie. My Sister and family (Aunt April, Uncle Richard, and Cousin Isaac) made him some cool File Folder Games. One was the Sign Language Alphabet, one was Squirrels Number Matching, and one was a cute one about Snail Mail. I'll have to look into that one some more to figure out what it is exactly. My aunt and uncle (Aunt Linda and Uncle Jeff) gave him $5.00! He thought that was awesome! We gave him a book, a short GEO Tracks Movie, the Snow White Movie, a huge Floor Coloring/Game Book, and a toy helicopter. We had fun hanging out with family, too. There were seven children there, aged 10 and under. Four were mine! LOL
Well, it's been a long, exhausting day, for me. I hope I can sleep well tonight. Looking forward to a great day of worship and fellowship, tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive