Verse of the Day

Monday, November 30, 2009

Plan for the Next Few Days ~ Part 6

   I was really busy this weekend. I got all the Christmas Shopping done! Yay! I got April's house cleaned up. I'll go back tomorrow for the last time for a while. I also cleaned the Church Building.
   I also got my hair cut. It's been a while, and it was starting to look bad. I couldn't do anything with it, and I didn't want to have to do much with it after my surgery. My husband has still not noticed it, and it's been two days. It's still pretty long, so maybe that's why. The boy's noticed and my Mother knew I was doing it, so she noticed, but I don't think anyone else did. So, I guess I can't blame the man. I guess I'm gonna have to tell him.
   By the time I got home, on Saturday, I was exhausted, so, I did not do the vacuuming until this morning.
   Sunday, we went to Church, came home and had a big Dinner, everyone took a nap, we went back to church, had supper with everyone after services, and came home and did a few things before going to bed.
   Last night, I got all the boys' Schoolwork together and packed away for Mom's, and ran the dishwasher. I also gave the kitchen a once over and had the boys clean their room and the living room. While I was gone all day Saturday, my 5 guys trashed the place! So, they had to give it a cleanup job before going to bed, last night.
   This morning, I did the vacuming and got the boys' room straightened up. The schoolwork is packed away in the old backpacks, and Landon's clothes he's outgrown are all in a big bag.
   So, now we are at:
Today's Plan
*Laundry ~ Because, again, it is a huge pile Done
*Run Errands ~ We need to make a Library run, and I need to go to the Bank and Post Office Done
*Pack Odds and Ends ~ I have to go through stuff and pick and choose what goes and what stays This Could Take Awhile
*Schoolwork ~ The boys need to finish their Science today Almost Done
*Redo Odd Jobs ~ Because the things that have been done, never STAY done Never Gonna get Done
*Movies! ~ Jacob was dry the entire 7 days, so off we go tonight. I think we'll see Planet 51. I'll let you know how it is. Had Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive