Verse of the Day

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Plan For the Next Week and a Half ~ Part 3 ~ Oh, Wait! Next Week!!

So, I got done with most of the things I wanted to get done, so far.
The Unpacking got done.
The Weekend Trip Laundry is finished. (Of course, now it's about time to do more!)
The Laundry Room was cleaned.
My Room looks better.
The Desk and Bills were taken care of.
The boys are keeping their Room and the Living Room decent.
The Bread Dough was made.
After making the Bread Dough last night, I also worked on scheduling the boys' Schoolwork for Next Month.

Now, for today's list. It's Wednesday, so I also have to get everyone ready for Church.
  • Clean the Bathroom / Check
  • Vacuum / Check
  • I've got to get the Grocery Shopping done. Looks like we'll be headed to Wal-Mart after Services tonight. / Check
  • Make the Bread / Check
  • I'll probably make my Brownies for Tomorrow, too. / Chaeck
  • There might be time for some other things. We'll see.
Tomorrow should be light, since I'll be at Mom's for Most of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive