Verse of the Day

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Shoutouts

I'd like to start my weekly Shoutouts, with my Mother!
My Mom is the best Mom out there. Some of you may disagree, but I don't care! lol
Mom has been caring for her children since the day I was born. I turned 31 back in June.
One brother, our sister, and myself are all married and have children of our own. The other brother is a bachelor/college student in another part of the state. The rest of us live here.
Mom still takes care of us. My brother and his wife have twins, boy and girl. Since her Mom doesn't live close by, Mom does what she can to help out.
Mom has also been taking care of my sister's family for almost 5 years, now, off and on. My sister started having major health problems when their son was born (he'll be 5 in Feb). My sister couldn't take care of herself, much less a husband and baby. Over the years, she's improved, and she's gotten worse. At the moment, she's doing well. But, Mom is still there for them. She takes April to doctor appts, and helps her with all kinds of things.
Mom has also been helping me out lately. She kept my kids for me the entire time I was sick. She does all these things for us, without ever asking for anything in return. And now, come Dec, I have to have a hysterectomy, and there she'll be. My family is going to have to move in with my parents. We could stay home, but Mom would have to come here every day for quite some time. This will be easier on her, to have us at her house. That way she can take care of her house and not have to worry about mine, too.

And in all the time she's spent taking care of us, she still manages to do things for others. She's also a "Keeper at Home". She takes care of her house and Dad. I just hope she knows how much we all love and apprecite her and Dad, for what they do for us.

I LOVE YOU, MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive