Verse of the Day

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

     Today, my normal Thursday Thankfulness post is especially fitting, since it is Thanksgiving Day.
     So, today, I am thankful that I live in a country were I am allowed to serve God as I choose. I'm thankful that my family has been blessed with enough food to make us too full. I am thankful that we have a roof ove our heads, and nice beds to sleep in. I'm thankful that we have a car that can get us to where we want to go. I am thankful for my wonderful family and that we are going to spend a great day together. I am thankful that we are a relatively healthy family. I am thankful for our electricity and phone, so I can communicate with each and everyone of you. I am thankful for the running water that is piped right into my home. I am thankful for all those extras that we always seem to take for granted. And most importantly, I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, because without Them, none of the other stuff would even matter.
    
     May each and everyone of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

     I was given this little poem and loved it so much, I thought I'd share it with you all.

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And your Thanksgiving Dinner
Stay off of your thighs!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive