Verse of the Day

Monday, January 25, 2010

An Apology


For those of you who have been folowing along with me in my daily scripure readings, I want to apologize to you for my inability to do things on time. I am trying to get caught up on many things this week, including my reading. So, I ask that you bear with me. When I am lacking sleep, my brain seems to not work right, so I have trouble concentrating on important things, like reading and understanding my Bible.
I haven't read since Friday, so I still need to read before I can post. For those of you who are following along, I'm going to go ahead and give this week's Scriptures, including Satuday's.

  • Sat, Jan 23rd~ Isaiah 12-17
  • Sun, Jan 24th~ Psalms 9-11
  • Mon, Jan 25th~ Genesis 12-15
  • Tues, Jan 26th~ Matthew 15-19
  • Wed, Jan 27th~ Job 10-12
  • Thurs, Jan 28th~ Joshua 16-20
  • Fri, Jan 29th~ Romans 13-16
  • Sat, Jan 30th~ Isaiah 18-22

Lord willing, I'll be caught back up by the end of the week, if not before. Hopefully, Landon will be well in a few days. He now has a double ear ifection, and is not sleping well, again. Doc gave us ear drops, but they only work for about 20-30 mins. I can only give them to him every few hours. So, he's having a rough time. Please pray that he will feel better soon. Also, pray that I can get my rest. I'm feeling like I'm going to be ill if I don't get some rest soon.
I'll post an update and the first instalment ofmy back reading soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive