Verse of the Day

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook~1

I have been seeing these on several other blogs, and thought I'd like to do it, too. It looks like fun. So, here is my very first Daybook. If you want to do one, too, go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2009/01/taking-part-in-simple-womans-daybook.html for Information and the guidelines on how to do it. Hope you enjoy.


For more Daybooks~Go HERE


FOR TODAY (January 25, 2010)...


Outside my window...
the sky is a beautiful blue, with only a few clouds. The wind is blowing very strong and cold, though.

I am thinking...
that it would be nice to finally get a good night's sleep.

I am thankful for...
being able to homeschool my boys! I love that they can be home with me.

From the learning rooms...
We are trying our hardest to get caught back up. With half of us being sick since the New Year, we didn't do as much as I wanted to do. They're getting there, though. 

From the kitchen...
not much has been going on in here, lately. I need to get back in there and start makin' and bakin'.

I am wearing...
my favorite house shoes, very comfy lounge pants, and a lon sleeved comfy shirt.

I am creating...
nothing at the moment. I want to get back to crss stitching, but don't seem to have too much time for it these days.

I am going...
to have to start getting out with the boys, soon. We've all been cooped up fo far too long.

I am reading...
Raising Real Men, by Hal and Melanie Young

I am hoping...
that we can all get well very soon. I am so tired of this nasty junk.

I am hearing...
the boys playing in their room, and Landon is playing with his toys right here beside me. The wind is howling outside.

Around the house...
everything is a shambles. I need to get my energy back and get things straightened back up around here.

One of my favorite things...
is knowing that the boys are enjoying themselves. I love to hear them having fun and playing together.


A few plans for the rest of the week:
I have so many! lol I need to get things back the way they are suppose to be. The boys need to get some more work caught up. I also need to go to my Weight Watchers Meeting on Saturday. Friday Night, Anthony and I have plas with Five other Couples. My parents are keeping the kids overnight. We try to do this once a month.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Landon loves helping everyone do whatever they're doing at the time. I was putting up the groceries, and he decided it was his job. :)



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Daybook-ing! It's so nice to take a few moments to think about the simple things in life. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive