Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Genesis 8-11

Monday, Janusary 18, 2010
Genesis 8-11

Chapter 9, verses 12-16: "And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destoy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth."
I have always noticed that the rainbows that I have seen are always brighter when it rains the hardest. Have you ever noticed that? It seems to me that when it rains the hardest, God wants us to remember the most that He will not distroy the whole earth with a flood again.

The chapters for today will be posted later. They are Matthew 10-14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive