Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Start

Well, it's a new year and a new decade! It's time to reflect on the past and then mov forward and strive to do better. This is the time when everyone sets their goals for the year. Sometimes they want to lose wieght. Sometimes they want to improve their home, be a better person, exercise more, read their Bible all the way through, ect. The list could go on and on.

As I have looked back over the last year, and the last decade, I have found some areas in my life that I love and some that I want to change. Some things I'd like to do better and some I would like to stop doing.

So, here is my list of goals for 2010:

  • I started back to my Weight Watchers meetings, today. I still need to lose some more weight. So, this goal is to be the size I want to be, by the end of the year.
  • I had my hysterectomy at the beginning of December, so as soon as the docter releases me to do so, I want to find a good exercise routine. I want to be fit as I lose the weight.
  • I slacked off on my Bible reading last year, so I want to get back on track with that.
  • I also want to find a good topic, or two, to study.
  • I want to be more like the Virtuous Woman in Proverbs. I think I just found topic #1!
  • I need to get on a better schedule. I have to juggle so many things and I need to find a way to accomplish it all. There's Schooling, Cleaning, Cooking, Grocery Shopping, Being Momma, and Being Wife. Some days it gets to be too much. I need to find some Happy Medium for my life. No since in stressing myself.
  • My husband and I have been married for 11 years. We have 4 precious boys. Our life is full of little boys. I wouldn't change that for anything, but I need to find more time for Momma and Daddy Time.
So, those are just a few of the things that I'd like to do this year. Wish me lots of luck and pray for me. For those of you out there who are setting new goals for the new year; May God bless your efforts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive