As I have looked back over the last year, and the last decade, I have found some areas in my life that I love and some that I want to change. Some things I'd like to do better and some I would like to stop doing.
So, here is my list of goals for 2010:
- I started back to my Weight Watchers meetings, today. I still need to lose some more weight. So, this goal is to be the size I want to be, by the end of the year.
- I had my hysterectomy at the beginning of December, so as soon as the docter releases me to do so, I want to find a good exercise routine. I want to be fit as I lose the weight.
- I slacked off on my Bible reading last year, so I want to get back on track with that.
- I also want to find a good topic, or two, to study.
- I want to be more like the Virtuous Woman in Proverbs. I think I just found topic #1!
- I need to get on a better schedule. I have to juggle so many things and I need to find a way to accomplish it all. There's Schooling, Cleaning, Cooking, Grocery Shopping, Being Momma, and Being Wife. Some days it gets to be too much. I need to find some Happy Medium for my life. No since in stressing myself.
- My husband and I have been married for 11 years. We have 4 precious boys. Our life is full of little boys. I wouldn't change that for anything, but I need to find more time for Momma and Daddy Time.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!