Verse of the Day

Monday, January 4, 2010

Letting My Light Shine

I started this blog five months ago, tomorrow! I can't believe where the time has gone. I've loved doing this. I want to have this to remember back in years to come.
But, I'm disappointed in myself. The Title of this Blog is "Letting My Light Shine". When I started this blog,I wanted to be an inspiration to myself as well as others. I want to be a shining example to those around me. I want to be like the Virtuous Woman in Proverbs. I want to shine my love for God on everyone.
Therefore, my blog is going to change a bit. I'll still post some deals I find out there, maybe a recipe here and there, lots of little stories about the boys, our homeschool journey on my other blog, etc... But, I will also be posting my daily Bible reading ~ what I read and what I discover, my daily trials and triumphs, my thoughts and plans for this new year, and anything else that I think might be of a help to others or myself.
For those of you who have stuck with me over the last five months, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope you will continue to join me in my attempt to be a better Christian Woman. Feel free to comment and give suggestions or other thoughts. I welcome them. I'm looking forward to the brand new year that God has seen fit to give us. So, may we all have a wonderful 2010, and may God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive