Verse of the Day

Monday, January 11, 2010

Psalms 3-5

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Psalms 3-5

Still so much going on with Landon (we were back in the ER today...I'll post about that soon), so this and the next post are both going to be short and sweet. If you have anything you want to add to either one, please feel free.

Two verses jumped out at me in this set of chapters.
Chapter 4, verse 8: I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
Such comforting words! God is always there to protect us. Even if something wer to happen, He is there with us. We should not worry about it.

Chapter 5, verse 12: For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
Again, He will protect and keep us. Wonderful news!

Next chapters are Genesis 4-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive