Verse of the Day

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook~4


For more Daybooks Go Here

FOR TODAY... February 15, 2010


Outside my window... The snow has melted from our yard. It is still very wet and cold out there, though.

I am thinking... That I'm ready for some warmer weather. The kids and I have been couped up for far too long.

I am thankful for... My heater.

I am wearing... Brown skirt, brown sweater shirt, and thick socks.

I am going... To probably be home all week, again. But, I think I'm gonna let the three older boys go to Granma and Pappaw's for the week.

From the learning rooms... We are still not where I had assumed we'd be for this time of the year, but we are caught up to where I want them now. The great thing about homeschooling, is the flexibility. No school this week. Boys won't be here.

I am creating... Well, I'm not really creating anything, but I've been trying to transfer things from one computer to the other.

I am hoping... That our income taxes get here this week, so I can order our new schoolwork.

On my mind... I'm pretty proud of myself! :) I went grocery shopping this weekend and got some excellent deals!

Noticing that... I'm really not as computer savvy as I'd like to be.

Pondering these words... "Momma, can we go home with Grandma and Pappaw, today? PLLLEEAASSEE!!!!!???" It's SO tempting! I could sure use the sleep. lol   Although, I don't think I could send the baby for a week. I guess they can go.

I am hearing... The boys are playing with their grandparents, this morning. Grandma and Pappaw brought their Wii this weekend. They are all playing it one last time before it's time for them to go home. Also, the Dishwasher, Washing Machine, and the Dryer are all going.

From the kitchen... We're having either Porkchops or Something with Ground Turkey, for supper tonight. I'm not sure, though. I think it will just be Landon and me, tonight.

Around the house... The boys and I worked hard this morning. We got some laundry folded and put away, the living room and their bedroom cleaned, the laundry going, the dishes in the dishwasher, and now we get to play.

One of my favorite things... Snuggling under a warm blanket and reading a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I've got to get back to losing weight. I was doing fairly well, till this weekend. We ate TOO much food! Also, I need to get my computer set up and the desk rearranged. I need a plan for getting the housework caught up. No school, this week.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Look at what my Hubby bought me! It was on clearence! Our other one was going to die, anyday. I'm so excited! We've been playing with it, and getting it set up to the way I want it. It even has a Lighthouse Wallpaper for the Desktop! I love it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive