Verse of the Day

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 8

To Read More Daybooks ~ Go Here


FOR TODAY... March 16, 2010


Outside my window... it is beautiful and sunny, today.

I am thinking... of so many things right now.

I am thankful for... being able to stay at home with my boys and have them all here with me. I love being able to homeschool them.

I am going... to take Blake to the Eye Doctor, this afternoon. One of his eyes is looking a little lopsided, and his eyesight was borderline at his last check up.

I am currently reading... Who Brings Forth the Wind by: Lori Wick and I'm still reading Passionate Houswives Desperate for God by: Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald.

From the learning rooms... We started our new work, yesterday. We were all so excited to start it, that I was afraid if we waited much longer, the boys' interest in it would wane. So, since Blake was starting his, I started the other two with theirs. They are all enjoying it.

I am creating... nothing really. But, I did buy a skirt pattern and the material. I want to make that soon, but would like to lose a few more pounds, first.

I am hoping... to finally get all my monthly cooking done this week. Since we all came down with the flu, I never got to do that major cooking. So, I've started it, and hope to finish it this week.

On my mind... I have a ton of work to do before Wednesday Evening.

Noticing that... I don't like Spring Time Change. It messes with me and my boys.

Pondering these words...  "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." ~  Proverb 4:7

From the kitchen... Hopefully a lot of cooking this week.

Around the house... Lots of work to be done. I can never seem to keep up with it all.

One of my favorite things... Reading to my boys.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'm taking Blake to the Eye Doctor today. The In-Laws are coming tomorrow and leaving Thursday. We're going out with Belinda and her kids for Book-It Pizzas on Friday. I'm hoping to be able to get Anthony to help do some major cleaning on Saturday. It's been a while since we've all been home, and felt good, on a Saturday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
One day, last week, we were able to get all the kids outside for a while. Anthony got out there and had some fun, too. The boys love it when he has time to play with them. Maybe it will start warming up, now, and he can do it more often.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook. Have a great week. Hope you get all your cooking done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your daybook Looks like you are living a great life...ENJOY! Glad hubby could get out and play with the boys, I know how much my boys enjoy playing wit Daddy outside. Hope Blake's eye appt goes well. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive