Verse of the Day

Monday, March 15, 2010

Psalms 27-29

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Psalms 27-29

Psa 27:1  "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"
   If we are following God and doing his will, then we have no reason to be afraid of others.

:14  "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."
   If we have a problem, or even if we have a decision to make, we need to pray about it. If we wait and listen to what God has to say about it, then He will give us the answer we need. He will give us that strength we need. 

29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
   If we are God's children, then He will give us the strength we need, and He will give us peace.

Today's chapters are Genesis 36-39.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive