Verse of the Day

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 13

For more Daybooks ~ Go Here


FOR TODAY... April 27, 2010

Outside my window...  Sunny and Beautiful!

I am thinking... of all the things we've got going on this week.

I am thankful for... Jesus Christ, who loves me no matter what!

I am wearing... My P.J.'s!!

I am remembering... my friend, Jared, who died 14 years ago, in a drowning accident, and his family. He's never far from our memory. He was a wonderful, Christian, young man. Here's a smile for you, Jared! :)

I am going... (actually, I think I'll change this to I went...) The last couple of weeks seem as though they've been nonstop. We went to Oklahoma, to see Anthony's Brother and family. We got home late Sunday night. Monday night, my Sister-in-Law, Nicole, and I went grocery shopping for our freezer meals. Let's just say, it was not well planned. We didn't get done till after midnight. Tuesday, I took the kids to her house, and we cooked all day. Anthony came and got the kids after work, and I got home after midnight. Again, not well planned. All week, the boys have been acting like they might be coming down with something. Saturday, Mom took Nicole, April, and myself to the Taste of Home Cooking Class, here in town. We went with a friend and her granddaughter. We had loads of fun. I took the boys to the Doctor, yesterday. All of them have sinus infections, Blake also has a double ear infection (which is hurting him something awful), Lane has so wheezing issues, and Jacob and Landon were better than the other two (but not by much).

I am currently reading... Actually I'm reading 3 or 4 books at once....but, I've just started The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.

From the learning rooms... we have taken a break for a while. I've decided to do school pretty much year round with breaks here and there as needed. This break has turned into a 3 week one. First, we were getting ready for a trip and Lane had to take his State Test. Then we were recoupperating from the trip and I was doing that major cooking. This week, the boys feel terrible and we are getting ready for a big weekend. Hopefully, we'll be back in the swing of things, next week. This week, though, we're going to try to get one of their books finished.

I am creating... a new budget (well, trying to, anyway...).

I am hoping... the boys are all well by the weekend.

On my mind... Landon will be 2 in less than that many weeks!!! Where did my BABY go? :(

I am hearing... the boys, the washer, the dryer, the a/c, the traffic, the radio (I love KLOVE), and the keys on the computer.

From the kitchen... we got a lot of cooking done last week. We've eaten a lot of it, too. Hope it lasts for a while.

Around the house... we won't even go there.....

One of my favorite things... the look on a young child's face when they figure out how to do something!

A few plans for the rest of the week: *SIGH* whatever I can get done.....

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Blake: Being goofy when I was trying to take his picture. That's my son.....
 
 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive