Verse of the Day

Monday, July 12, 2010

ABCs.....R...K...B...H...A....

*EDIT* For those of you reading this in your reader, I've just discovered you will not be able to see the video. Just click on the Title to this post and it will take you to my site. You can see it there.

Landon loves to sing, and his favorite song is, "Hey, Hey, Hey, Goodbye!" When he gets to singing it, it's hard to get him to focus on other things. Here's a video of us attempting to get him to focus on other things. Eventually, we sort of succeed. LOL One way, was to get him to say the alphabet. But, what does he do at the end? LOL He also does some Spanish. It's great! You gotta watch! Hope you enjoy!


I tried to get this on here the other day, but it quit working. I finally got it on here. For those of you viewing my blog site (and not through your reader) be sure to go to the bottom of the page and pause the music.








Photobucket

1 comment:

Blog Archive