Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 23

For more Daybooks ~ Visit Peggy

FOR TODAY... July 27, 2010


Outside my window... it is very dark!

I am thinking... of how happy I'll be when this home improvement project is done.

I am thankful for... all those who have been helping us with our project.

I am wearing... my pjs!

I am going... to take a break, tomorrow....well, sorta. I still have lots to do, just no BIG stuff.

From the learning rooms... My Mother has the boys, right now, so they are learning all sorts of wonderful things from her! They all four quoted new scriptures, they are memorizing, to me this morning.

I am creating... new walls, new floors, and less junk!

I am hoping... to get the walls finished this week, so I can start the floors next week.

On my mind... all the stuff that needs to be done!

Noticing that... I REALLY like the green I picked out!

Pondering these words... Prverbs 31:10-31

I am hearing... absolute silence!

From the kitchen... Well....with no stove, and the fridge in the garage, not a whole lot going on in there, food wise!

Around the house... Whew! So much!!!

One of my favorite things... Watching my home transform before my very eyes!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I need to go get my Homeschool Letter of Intent, tomorrow. I may go get my Sister, so she can see the work here. I plan to finish painting the walls, and get the closets back together. I'm hoping we can etch the concrete, Saturday, and maybe prime it, too.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...  I have a few from the last few days.

Dad scrapping the glue from the linolium
DIL~ Holding a piece of trim from the pantry
He wrote on the back of it, so we'd remember where it came from
It says, "Pan Tree" LOL
Dad trimming the Living Room so I could roll the walls
New versus Old




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive