Verse of the Day

Monday, August 16, 2010

Daily Bible Posts

Okay, so the last time I got this far behind, I said I was going to try not to do that again.......

Well, with all the makeover work going on here, Blogging has not been one of my top priorities for the past few weeks. Now that we're mostly moved back in, I'm gonna try to get some post done. LOL

Plus, today, we start back with our school work! Anyone have any suggestions on how to teach my nearly 6 year old how to read? We've been trying "How to Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons", but he couldn't care less about it. I didn't teach my older two. They both went to public school. Also, suggestions for my 2 year old, to keep him occupied during school time, would be greatly appreciated.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive