Verse of the Day

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Matthew 10-14

Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Matthew 10-14

Check my post here, to see my previous thoughts on these chapters.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
   Do we take our burdens to Christ? When we have a problem, He will help, if we just let Him!

13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
   Jesus said this quite often in the Gospels. Are we hearing?

14:31 ..., O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
   Do we here jesus saying this to us, very often?

The next chapters are Proverbs 30&31.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive