Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 25


FOR TODAY... August 24, 2010

Outside my window... it's a little cooler this morning.

I am thinking... that we were a little niave when it came to thinking how much our house makeover was going to cost us.

I am thankful for... all those wonderful people who have been coming to help us with the house (and now the schoolroom). 

I am wearing... black pants and a pink shirt

I am going... insane!!  LOL

From the learning rooms... school started back up, for us, on the 16th.

I am creating... a new schoolroom!

I am hoping... to get done with it very soon.

On my mind... all those boxes that still haven't been unpacked.

From the kitchen... we are going to bake shape cookies, today, I hope.

Around the house... there are still things not finished: the lightswitch and plugin covers are still off in most places, there are still MANY boxes that need to be gone through, the brown stripe in my room is not done, the curtains are not up, a few blinds have not been purchased yet, and I cannot mop til next month!

One of my favorite things... the color: Cricket! I'm loving the green in my house!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Go visit "Grandmother", a woman who is just like a Grandmother to me, go help my Sister, Grocery Shopping (Ugh!!!!!!!!), and continue unpacking and arranging my house.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
My newly painted concrete floors
(before it was completely dry)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive