Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sale at Sonbeams!

Sonbeams has a new preschool curriculum out, as of Friday. I was given a weeks worth to try out, and I love it! It's very easy to use, and full of Bible and Sign Language! There are 26 weeks of work, and each week is broken down to one letter, one number, and one color or shape. I'm not sure about the Bible section for each week, since I've not yet recieved it.
Check out their website at http://www.Sonbeams.com/back-to-school-bash.html. While you are there, be sure and check out the sale that's going on! Sunday, there is a 30% sale on the new curriculum. Monday, it's all 20% off. If you can't get to the site by then, do not dispair! Tuesday, it will stiil be 10% off. Be sure and swing by over there! I'm sure at least one of you will enjoy it!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive