Verse of the Day

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Cleaning Day 7

Check out Ms Candice's progress over at Sonbeam!

So Day 7 is down the tube. After no sleep last night, I'm so tired, I can't see straight.

The boys finished the laundry for me. I got the loads in the washer, Lane swapped them out to the dryer, and out of the dryer, and all three boys folded and put them away.

Lane also emptied the dishwasher. Blake took care of the trashbags in the little trash cans. Jacob cleaned up the breakfast table. They even got some Math, Grammer, and Copywork done. Even Blake got his Math and workbooks done.

Landon has been wandering around in a daze. He really didn't sleep well, last night. It will be naptime, soon! Yay!

I have NO CLUE what to fix for supper. My brain is too fuzzy to think straight. I'm suppose to go to my Sister's tonight, but I don't see that happening.

Well, that's my day. How was yours?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive