Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 33


FOR TODAY... January 4, 2010

Outside my window... Chilly and Cloudy

I am thinking... of how much I wish I could be at the hospital, with my Brother-in-Law ans Sister-in-Law, today, as they wait on thier Baby Girl's check up.

I am thankful for... my healthy boys!

I am wearing... Blue jeans and marroon mock turtleneck.

I am remembering... my trip to Colorado, when I was 19. I had so much fun with the Church Family.

I am going... crazy!!

I am currently reading... the same as last week. I haven't had much time to read, since that post.

From the learning rooms... School starts back this week. I think we're going to try alternating days of different subjects. Math, Grammer, Copywork, and such ~ 3 days a week. History, Science, and Extras ~ Twice. We'll see how that turns out.
I am creating... 5 handmade gifts for 5 friends. I can't say what they are just yet.

I am hoping... The boys and I are all well, soon. These nasty colds are hanging on a bit too long for my taste.

On my mind... My Niece Reagan.

Noticing that... it is very hard to be motivated when you feel so rotten.

Pondering these words... "Love bears all things!"

I am hearing... the boys coughing, yet enjoying the day.

From the kitchen... Pork Chops, Potatoes, Green beans, and Rolls for tonight.

Around the house... Don't want to talk about it. lol

One of my favorite things... Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get well, get well, and get well....

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Doesn't he look comfy?!!






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I used to alternate days between science and history, and grammar and writing. Worked well for us. Now that my daughter is older we have to do most subjects every day.

    Praying you get well soon! At least you have a good dinner in the kitchen. Love the pic—he does look comfy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! I love warm, comfy quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive