Verse of the Day

Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm hosting a Scentsy Catalog Part for the next three weeks! It starts today, and ends on the 22nd of this month. I know several people who have this product and LOVE it! I'm excited about getting my own!


With Valentines coming, it's a great gift idea for you guys out there! The women LOVE it!


Please go to Rebecca Clift's Scentsy Website and go to My Open Parties and click on Buy from Amy & Nicole's Party!

If you buy from the website, it will be sent to you directly, and there will be shipping fees. Leave me a comment, telling me what you would like to have, and I can get it to you, myself. The taxes are 6.5%, I believe.

Come on! Help a Girl out and order one (or two, maybe three, four would be fine, five.....)!! LOL





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive