Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 34

Go look at more Daybooks here

FOR TODAY... January 11, 2011

Outside my window... There is a ton of snow on the ground!!!

I am thinking... how nice it would be if I had felt like going out to build a snowman with the boys, yesterday.

I am thankful for... my Mother! I know I've said it before, but I really am!!!

I am wearing... my PJs. I'm about to get a shower, so haven't changed, yet.

I am remembering... all the fun times we had, as kids, when it snowed!

I am going... to probably stick at home a few more days.

I am currently reading... nothing this week. I've startd several books (none of which are fiction), but I'm about to start over and read one at a time.

From the learning rooms... Math, Grammer, Copywork, Bible, and Creative Writing are all being done today.

I am creating... a book list for both me and the boys, for this year, and a list of 12 things I want to do this year.

I am hoping... I can stick to all the things I want to accomplish this year.

On my mind... Anthony's Grandma. She's not doing very well. They have now put her in Hospice Care.

Pondering these words... Psalm 5:3 "My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up."
I am hearing... the boys have fun in the snow. I'm not letting them play too long, since they've been sick.

From the kitchen... trying to decide, still.

Around the house... trying to get things back on track.

One of my favorite things... Snow!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get everyone healthy, and get more sleep.

No picture for today. :(







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive