Verse of the Day

Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy....

My poor blog has been so neglected, lately. I have been so busy with so many things, that it got put on the back burner.
I am finally getting my house put back together, the way I want it. I'm almost done. Nicole has been coming quite often, and we've been working very hard.
My niece, Reagan, is almost 3 months old. She is schedualed for open heart surgery, Feb 23rd. They will be swapping the two main arteries to where they are supposed to be, and try to close up all the holes in her heart. Check out this video that her Daddy made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTzzIW3pGIc
Her blood type is A+, and Red Cross is accepting donations for her. Several people will be donating tomorrow. Anthony can donate for her, but not me. I really need go donate someday, though. I have AB-, which is the rare type, so I'm sure it's probably needed.
The kids and I have been sick, off and on, since Christmas Day. Now, the youngest two, are sick again. Blake has fever, cough, stuffy nose, and sore throat. Landon has a runny nose, a cough, says his "trote huwts", and his "tummy ache huwts up here (as he points to his chest). I had him breathe in and out real good, and he said it hurt. I tried to get them to the doctor, today, but I think the entire population around here, has sick kids. I'm still trying to get them in tomorrow.
Anthony's car bit the dust, so he's having to take mine to work. Which means, I'm home. If I can get the kids to the doctor tomorrow, Nicole will come let me use her car. Thanks, Sis!
My Sister, April, was admitted to the hospital, Wednesday morning, with several bloodclots in both lungs. She's back home now, but it was a pretty scarey time for all of us. None of us could get there to see her, due to the snow. But, I saw her for a bit after she got home, and she looed really good.
My mother had to come get my nephew, April's son, Isaac, early Wednesday morning, so she came and got Blake, too. They stayed with Mom and Dad during the snow days. They had a great time, and it kept Isaac's mind off of his Momma.
We got about 6 inches of snow Wednesday. The boys loved it. Anthony drove my car to work, and stayed all night, so he wouldn't have to try to drive Wednesday night and Thursday morning. My brother, Will, came Wednesday night, and got me and the other three boys, and took us to his house. So, the boys and I got to spend 2 days with Nicole and the Twins. We had a lot of fun. Anthony came home Thursady evening, and we all just decided to stay another night. Friday night, my other brother, Cody, had come to town, and the guys decided they wanted Guys Night Out. So, the three of them and Lane and Jacob came to our house, with Will's XBOX (or something) and played games till late. Nicole and I kept the three 2 year olds at her house, and cleaned. We ended up putting them all to bed, so Landon and I stayed one more night. When Will left here, he brought me my car, so I could just get up Saturday morning and go home. After a day of cleaning house, for both of us, Nicole and I got a Ladies Night Out! We saw a movie, ate Japanese (1st time for me, and I LOVED it!), and then went to Wal-Mart and got groceries! lol
I got all my Scentsy last night night! I LOVE it all!

Well, lots to do today, so gotta get busy! Hopefully, I can stop neglecting my poor blog, now.







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure know what you mean about getting busy! I have been neglecting my blog lately too. So much happening in the last few months.

    How did Reagan's recovery go? I hope it went well and she's thriving now!

    How are you lately? And the kids and your hubby? I think of you often. I occasionally see a new Facebook status by you but I've been kind of off and on with Facebook lately too.

    Anyway I just thought I'd drop in and say hello and I miss you. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive