Verse of the Day

Friday, May 27, 2011

One Thousand Gifts


I finally started reading "One Thousand Gifts", by Ann Voskamp.

I'll have to let you know how much I enjoy it, as I read it. I've heard so many praise it, so I'm excited about finally getting to, myself. This book is suppose to be about living our lives with joy. Since "Joy" is my word for 2011, I decided to read it.

I have such a hard time being joyful, these days. So much is going on in our life right now. I tend to struggle with being a bit depressed, when things aren't going quite the way I think they oughta. So, I'm hoping this book can help me with that. But, I know that ONLY the BIBLE itself can truely help me in all things. That's something none of us should forget.

So, anyway, I am very excited about reading this book, so I just might have to do some posts about it, as I read it.

Until next time........

1John 4:1 "And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive