Verse of the Day

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Anniversary #11


Kate (my best friend and Maid-of-Honor) took these two photos a couple of weeks before the wedding.


I was hot (given it was August) and tired of posing, so we started getting silly.



This is Anthony the night of the rehearsal. See how skinny he is? He was such a baby!






This is Anthony with our youngest in June of this year. He's done some growing up in the last 11 years!



So yesterday, My husband and I celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary! My wonderful Brother and Sister-in-Law (who have one year old twins) kept all four of our boys OVERNIGHT Friday.

Some good friends of ours gave us a $25 gift card to Chilli's. Mom and Dad gave a little money, also, so we ate at Chilli's and then rented a couple of movies. We spent the evening at home just the two of us. It's been a long time since we've gotten to do that.

The boys had a blast at Uncle Will and Aunt Nicole's. And I don't think that Will and Nicole suffered TOO much! lol

So, anyway, 11 years!!! I was going through our wedding pictures, at my Mother's, on Thursday. I wanted her to email a couple of them to me. I didn't have a way to get them on my computer, otherwise. My husband has certainly changed alot over the years! But, then again, so have I.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive