Verse of the Day

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Plan for this Week ~ Part 5

Well, I almost finished all the things planned for yesterday. I'll have to add to today's work, but that's okay. The reason I didn't finish it all, was I added to my work. I got down on my hands and knees and mopped the Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry Room and in front of the Front Door. I NEVER DO THAT!!! I use a sponge mop all the time, but something took over my mind and body and made me get in the floor! lol I'm pretty wore out, now.
Today' Plan
*I need to vacuum, since I didn't get to it yesterday.
*I have to finish the Christmas Shopping. I only have one more gift and a couple of Stocking Stuffers left. Hopefully they will all be wrapped and ready for the In-Laws to take back home with
them next weekend. / Check
*Go clean April's House. I only can go twice more before my surgery, then her Hubby's on his own. Sorry, Richard! lol I'm gonna have to take Medical Leave for a few weeks. lol / Check
*It's my week to clean the Church Building. I hope I have enough strenght left to do so. I'm really hurting this week, but trying to push through the pain and get stuff done anyway. Only 5 more days til the surgery, so maybe I can hold out til then. / Check
*I also need to get the boys schoolwork packed up for Nanny's house. They each have one last subject (Science for both) to finish up, then they can start new workbooks next month. I'm not sure if this job will get done today or tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see.
Well, it looks like another busy day, including a trip to Wal-Mart on a Saturday (two days after Thanksgiving!). Someone shake some sense into me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive