Verse of the Day

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Plan For The Next Week and a Half ~ Part 1

Well, I realized this weekend that it's only a week and a half til my surgery. AHHHHH!!!! I'm not ready! I have too much to do!
Okay....I'm calm now. I have a plan. Whew! My stress level is going up and down and back up. But, I'm okay. I have a plan!

I have to take it one day at a time! SO, THE PLAN FOR TODAY IS:
* Laundry ~ We just got back from a weekend trip to the In-Laws. / Check
* Make My Desk Presentable ~ It continues to be a problem. I clean it off, only for it to get piled up in a couple of days. / Check
* Pay Bills ~ This cannot be done until the desk is cleared. / Check
* Grocery Shopping ~ I neglected to go last week, due to the fact I was busy getting ready for our trip. So, I need to go get a few things to get us through the next two weeks.
* School ~ Can't leave out school. The boys are going to finish the workbooks they are currently on, so we can start fresh at Mom's. / Check

So, I need to get started. We've actually already been doing quite a bit this morning. We had to unpack, empty the dishwsher, clean the boys room, put up laundry that was already done, clean off the table for school, fold towels, catch up on emails, and such, and not lose my mind in the process. HA!

Stay tuned for each day's plan.

Phil 4:13  ~  "I can do all things through Christ which stengtheneth me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive